Mombasa Beach Holiday
Mombasa Beach Holiday Highlights
- All inclusive of meals and select drinks
- Affordable beach resort holiday on the coast of Mombasa
- Number of nights can easily be extended
- Few steps away from white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise ocean
- Onsite watersports centre with modern ranges of watersports
Day 1: Welcome to Mombasa
You will be met at the airport by one of our representatives and taken to your resort in Mombasa. The Voyager is a ship-themed resort. The resort is famous for hosting some of Africa’s finest family entertainments and animation programmes, including culinary extravaganzas, music, comedy and acrobatic shows.
Day 2 - 3: Beach Life
Your resort is situated on a quiet strip of white sandy beach bordering the Indian Ocean’s Mombasa Marine Park.
Spend your time relaxing on the beautiful beach, soaking up the island spirit, doing optional activities, including sailing, snorkelling or diving amongst the multi-coloured coral reefs during your affordable Mombasa beach holiday.
Take a glass bottom boat ride in the turquoise waters, play volleyball on the white sandy beach or simply enjoy bar snacks and drinks while lounging poolside. There are daily entertainments and family shows so that you can be as active or relaxed as you wish to be.
Day 4: Farewell
On the final day of your Mombasa beach holiday, you will leave the coast and head back to the town of Mombasa. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight home.
Drift through the narrow streets of Mombasa's historical "Old town" decorated with extravagant art designs, ancient buildings and bustling bazaars selling antique curios and flavoursome spices during your Kenya beach holiday.
You can also delight in an optional visit to the Mamba Village which is recognized as the largest crocodile farm in Africa. The Village also offers optional horse and camel riding.
- Return road transfers from Mombasa Airport
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Voyager Beach Resort in Mombasa
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- Selection of local branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Animation activities ranging from beach soccer, tug of war, board games, quizzes, aqua aerobics, darts to beach volleyball and many more (daily from 10:30am to 17:00pm)
- Use of resort facilities include swimming pools, tennis courts, pool tables, dartboards and video games
- Select non-motorized water sport activities
- Free Wi-fi
Marine Park fees
Glass bottom boat excursion and motorized sports
All other optional extras to be settled direct